The training plans demonstrate the full process pertaining to training of users and administrators of the National Health System at all health facilities of the nine selected provinces for POC deployment, namely: Maputo Cidade, Maputo Província, Gaza, Inhambane, Manica, Sofala, Tete, Zambézia and Nampula. The training plan will include all essential interventions related to the training process.
The specific objectives of the training plan include:
- Present a detailed training schedule per province
- Develop thematic plans for training
- Identify all training sites per province
- Identify all health facilities where training needs to occur in each province
- Quantify the total number of staff of the national health system to be trained
- Establish a teaching-learning methodology
- Develop profiles of trainers and trainees (system users and administrators)
- Identify and prepare all the logistics related to training per province
Terms of Reference
Introduction and context
General and specific Training Plan
- Comprehensive training plan with all necessary activities included approved by CDC and MISAU.